Saturday, December 03, 2005

My house just turned into a mini King's ice cream warehouse. No kidding about that. My parents just went to the King's ice cream factory today and bought a whole load of ice cream back. 4 one litre tubs, 50 over drumsticks, 30 lime vanilla ice cream sticks, and 4 packets of mochi ice cream.

To think they actually cleared out the big fridge's freezer compartment and shifted everything to the small fridge's freezer the day before, so this was pre-planned. Upon opening the big fridge's freezer, ice cream is practically spilling out. This is madness. This is way worse than the other time when I mentioned about the ice cream stash. In this case, I can open a "May Anne Ice Cream Mart" and start selling ice cream. Just go figure out the madness of it.

The amount of ice cream seem to be enough to last till over CNY. About 5 months or so or maybe even longer if I don't start eating ice cream 3 meals a day everyday. I can hold an ice cream party! RIGHT!

No comments:



call me tiger