Saturday, January 21, 2006

Ever seen a peacock in a private estate? There's one just right outside my house at the moment. To be exact, it's standing on my neighbour's gate, juz directly opposite my house.

I wonder how can the peacock balance on the gate. And the worst thing is that we called up the Zoo, and they said that there are wild peacocks in Singapore, and because they have their own breeds of peacocks in the Zoo, they are not interested to come and catch this peacock away. Like HUH?!

Another neighbour said the peacock had been on the gate since 9pm, and it's still here now. Who knows how long the peacock will stay on the gate. Maybe even till tomorrow morning! But it's a real huge peacock, and it's quite pretty actually! Then again, it's weird for a peacock to even be in a private estate, perched on a gate.

No comments:



call me tiger