Wednesday, February 15, 2006

My Valentine's Day was superb. Everything was meticulously planned and it was just one surprise after another.

He told me that there wasn't any dinner plans and asked what I wanted to eat for dinner and I really had no idea because I knew that everywhere would be fully packed with people, otherwise we'd have to wait donkey years before we get a place. Being the usual gullible me, I bought his word. But in the end, we had a wonderful 4-course dinner that he made reservations for at Swensen's. Thanks for making the day so memorable dar!

On a sidenote, over the past couple of months, I've eaten more buffets than I've ever eaten in my whole life, and I'm not kidding! Just a couple of days ago we had Seoul Garden, and we went again today. This coming Friday I'll be meeting my girls for Suki Sushi buffet. The amount of food I've been eating can easily last me till my 21st birthday next year! Totally -_-

No comments:



call me tiger