Saturday, February 25, 2006

Oh my fucking goodness! I just chased a damn monkey out of my room! Yes, you read that right, a MONKEY!

The other time was peacock over at my neighbour's and now, a monkey in my very own room!!! Like what the fuck! Countryside is turning into a zoo!

I went up to my room with the greatest shock ever! That idiot was standing at the door and for a moment I thought my eyes were playing tricks on me! Rushed down and told Mom.

Crept back upstairs to my room and that damn thing was on my table and it just ripped open my packet of wasabi pea snack! TMD! Stupid blasted thing. The most infuriating thing was that when I screamed at it, it wen out of my window and just stood there staring back at me, happily dipping its filthy hand into the bag of snacks and eating right infront of me! DAMN IT!

Shooed it away from my window and it stood on the roof and continued eating. And now, because of that blasted monkey, I closed all my windows, and it's so damn stuffy!

The monkey is such an asshole!

No comments:



call me tiger