Tuesday, June 27, 2006

YES! After searching high and low for the Nike shoes that I've eyed on since who-knows-when (the one with the green basket-like weaves), I found it today at Peninsular Shopping Centre!

I've been to SOOOO many outlets and they do not have small sizes anymore, even the Limited Edition shops that I've been to doesn't carry my size. Today, lady luck was shining on me! The Ltd Edt shop at Peninsular had my size! I'm thrilled!

And yes, obviously I bought it right there and then! YAY!

Anyway, I'm aching all over now due to the paintball game that my company went for yesterday at Orchid Country Club. The male advisers all looked damn man in their Number 4 uniforms! Even the girls were in Number 4! I borrowed from baobei of course. =)

Paintball was super fun! I shot down an opposing team member, 1 target, and retrieved the "ammunition box". Way cool!

No comments:



call me tiger