Thursday, June 08, 2006

Yesterday was a fun evening out with my colleagues. Had dinner with the other 4 secretaries and later we indulged in fondue! Yum!

2 left after that and the remaining 3 of us waited for our 2 male colleagues and headed to Eski Bar.

When we first entered, it didn't feel cold at all, maybe because we walked quite a lot before arriving at Eski Bar but after half an hour, the chill began to set in and when we spoke, we had 'smoke-like' breathe. Felt very much like we were in some very cold country. I was freezing like mad when we left! It was quite disappointing though, because Eski Bar did not turn out to how I expected it to be. Also, the drinks there are horrible. I've had better drinks at other bars. So people, go there just for the feel of the atmosphere, and don't even think about counting on the drinks.

Oh well, it's the experience that was super exciting though. Hitched a ride home from Leslie on his bike. Terrible. Didn't want to hold the oil tank, so I sat uncomfortably trying to get a firm grip on the back of the bike. And I was wearing a skirt. Go figure, how unglam. HAHA!

No comments:



call me tiger