Sunday, July 30, 2006

If you crave for an International buffet at a reasonable price and fantabulous food, you may want to consider Suki Sakura!

Just dined there earlier this evening and the food there was yum yum yum! With so many selections, I wasn't able to try every single dish there. Even for desserts, they had quite a wide variety! The ice cream selection was madness too! And there was frozen strawberries (the ones that can be found at Mos Burger but slightly different)!

Ate till I almost burst, and I'm still on the verge of explosion at the moment, although I ate like almost 5 hours ago. Madness and goodness, yum yum yum! I'm so looking forward to going back there again. Unlike the other buffet we went to last week (which was why I had nothing nice to blog about that).

Starting school in a few days' time. But my boss requested me to continue working for them in August since I only have 4 days of school to attend. When September comes, school would be from Monday to Thursday. Looks like I won't be getting much rest before my school term starts. Bummer!

No comments:



call me tiger