Friday, October 27, 2006

19 hours of flying is no joke.
19 hours of flying made him sick.
19 hours of flying caused him stroke - my Dada, my grandfather.

I thank the Lord above,
for my Dada is safely back in Singapore.
I thank the Lord above,
for my Dada recognises me.
I thank the Lord above,
for giving my Dada the strength to joke with us.
I thank the Lord above,
for making my Dada so strong-willed.
And I thank the Lord above,
for giving May Anne the strength to go through all these with my Dada.

I pray that Dada would go through physiotherapy like a breeze and recover fully as soon as possible. Don't you worry Dada, I will make a lot of time out from my schedule and visit you to help you with the exercises. Get well soon, and be the robust 80 year old man that you were before you flew off to Canada. I love you Dada!

No comments:



call me tiger