Saturday, February 03, 2007

The pain that I was complaining of on Tuesday ended up to be Pneumothorax. It's the case when there's a puncture in the lung and air pockets start to form outside of the lung, putting pressure on the lung, which may eventually cause the lung to collapse.

I finally just got home frm TTSH after being there since 4.30pm. Was practically at the clinic for the entire day.

Went to the polyclinic around lunch time and was referred to TTSH A&E. Super cool because I got to jump queue like nobody's business!

OH OH! And the doctor who operated on me is damn damn damn damn damn handsome! Dr Michael Fung. HAHAHAHAHA! He pierced my chest twice though, the first piercing couldn't extract the air. BAH. But it doesn't matter, I forgive him because he's so very cute! Heh!

The number of hours I had to wait to be discharged was boring. Now, I've got to leave the dressing on for 3 days, meaning I've got to wear loose clothes because the padding's very thick.

No comments:



call me tiger