Saturday, March 24, 2007

Yesterday's meetup with the girls was an extremely fat overloaded one. Again, it was 7 short of 1. But the main people were present, so it was more than enough.

We went for steamboat buffet at Ting Yuan (Bugis) and believe it or not, the 6 of us sat and ate for 3 hours continuously! The staff there must have been praying real hard that we vacate soon, because the amount we ate was really very shocking. Especially Shinyu, the biggest eater I've seen so far for a small-framed girl like her.

After that, the other 2 left and the usual 4 of us trooped down to Wine Network in Valene's chick Peugeot convertible. Pretty driver, cool ride, what a combination!

Dessert wine was great, especially after such a hearty dinner. Hitched a ride home with my younger brother after he knocked off.

Today was crazy, had revision lesson from 10 - 5pm. Same for tomorrow. First time I'm going to school for lessons on a Sunday. -_-"

I need my sleep badly, hardly got any sleep last night. Right, I'm off to watch Lost 2 (yes yes I know I'm slow, but I'm taking my time ok).

No comments:



call me tiger