Monday, April 16, 2007


War zone. Was packing my wardrobe earlier, and the mess you see is less than half of the entire content. I think it's even barely 1/3 of it.

Initially wanted to throw out clothes that I've not worn for at least half a year, but I ended up repacking most of them back into the wardrobe. Every time I try to clear my closet, I'll end up only throwing out a bag full, at most 2 bags full. Simply because much of the clothes in there have sentimental values to me.

I have this bag full of ballet stuff (leotards, assorted skirts, ballerina shoes, and the black one which I can't remember the exact name for it), items which lasted me 6 years of my Primary school life. Then I have this corner stacked high up with NPCC uniforms, from the days when I was a little cadet, then to the blissfully torturous CIBTC, and right through CI-ship.

So, success rate of trying to clear my wardrobe? Maybe only 10%.

No comments:



call me tiger