Wednesday, May 09, 2007

I've got so many reasons to rejoice today.

First is because one paper is finally down! Following that, I've caught Spiderman 3, and it's really something worth watching. It was worth getting those tear ducts to work too! Then my boy brought me to satisfy my long awaited avocado milkshake craving.

Last but not least, as well as the sweetest and best thing to rejoice about, is that he bought me a very pretty orange tube dress!!! And it's not like I've been eyeing that dress or anything, in fact, it's my first time today that I'm seeing it. He bought it because he found it nice and reckoned that I would like it. I love it, simply because I'm an orange fanatic (ever since Primary school when my Art teacher told us to tell her what's our favourite colour) and because it's from him!

But I'm only to wear that dress on my birthday, and that's by his word. So okay, I shall just have to feast my eyes on it in the meantime. I'm not impatient, I can wait. =)

Achieved my first big bright purple smiley for the month of May today.

No comments:



call me tiger