Sunday, June 10, 2007

My computer died on me. Apparently, the hard disk is gone case, and this is not the first time that my computer decided that it has reached its maximum life span. So fine, in a week or two, a laptop shall take over its place, for good.

Was out with Deltarians earlier today. Actually, inclusive of me, there were just 4 of us. Quite a number couldn't make it at the last minute, and it really is quite a bummer. Suki Sakura buffet followed by Pirates of the Caribbean (again, for 3 of us).

Seriously, Pirates is a show that's really worth watching again and again. This round made me understand the show better, and I saw parts that I do not remember watching the first time round. Even my boy and another guy saw parts that were missed before.

Hopefully there'll be an improvement in attendance the next round.

No comments:



call me tiger