Monday, July 09, 2007

In a few days time, the Army would be taking my boy. So today we went out to have fun, and to stuff ourselves silly with food before he'll be deprived of such in NS.

Went to Kuishin-Bo for lunch, but seriously, with all the rave about how good it is, I personally found it quite average. I only really enjoyed their super thick slices of salmon sashimi, the pork kebab and the green tea ice cream. Other than that, food there was quite ordinary. Maybe because I didn't try everything there, so I might have missed out on some good stuff, but I'd rather go for ala carte at Waraku than stuffing myself silly at Kuishin-Bo. But nevermind, for we have to give everything in life a shot.

Build-A-Bear Workshop just released their limited edition Autumn Bear which I set eyes on prior to the launch. 06/07/07 was the launch and today I'm a proud owner of one of them. =) It's orange and furry and so very cuddly, and it even has a birth certificate, which includes its name, height and weight measurements, as well as the owner's name, that would very well be me. Of course, the birth of Orange was made possible by my one and only. =) I love Orange a lot.

We're ending today with very nice white wine. =) Perfect.

No comments:



call me tiger