Saturday, August 18, 2007

My throat hurts like crap, and it has been that way for a couple of days now. Thank goodness it doesn't sting as badly as how a normal sore throat usually would, and I'm not the least bit hoarse (yet). I suspect I'm having something more than just a mere sore throat, probably a throat infection.

It hurts with each swallow, and it feels like I have the world globe in my throat. As disgusting as this may sound, my throat feels constipated. The "can't swallow" and "can't shit" parts really are very alike one another.

And for those who know me, they would know I would never wake up at 6+am on a weekend for no apparent reason. The power of this damn "sore throat".

On a sidenote, I'm awed at some things. Sometimes the simplest things can amaze me. Who can ever beat this bo-bi telepathic pair?

Stop feeding off other people's exact words. Advert's next? -_-

No comments:



call me tiger