Tuesday, August 07, 2007

Retail therapy is really extremely therapeutic, but that only applies to the soul and mood, definitely not for the poor feet and wallet. For someone like me who has been advised against exercising, shopping is a sure and good way to burn off some calories. That beats sitting around and accumulating fats, no?

Bought a tunic which is supposed to be a long top, but because I'm not tall (okay fine, I'm short, so?), it passes off as a dress for me, and I love it so very much. But of course, an enjoyable shopping spree would not have been possible if not for the right shopping partner.

At 6.30pm, the first "meal" for both of us was this:

Mine Hers

Uh huh, no food consumption for the entire day and we settled for desserts as our breakfast/lunch/dinner. There's something very wrong with our systems, but it doesn't matter so long we're happy.

No comments:



call me tiger