Monday, September 10, 2007

It's so damn stupid to mount the damn kerb in the damn circuit. With that, it's a bye bye, even though I only had 6 demerit points on the road. 6 out of 18 is one hell of a result. The irony of it was that I wasn't even doing any narrow course, just a normal turn.

The tester told me to TURN TURN TURN even though I wasn't quite positioned properly to turn yet, and there I have it, my very own joyride up the damn kerb. Are all TP testers always in such a rush?

The most retarded thing was that it was raining yet he still asked me to get out of the car to take a look. For fuck? I could FEEL that I mounted the kerb, still must check? So I got drenched for something I could FEEL and need not SEE. End result still fail, so see for what? zZzZ!

I'm pissed and depressed. Cry me a river. =(((

But I'm glad that my parents are so supportive. I got hugs from both my Mom and Dad, something that I haven't had in years.

No comments:



call me tiger