Sunday, September 02, 2007

We had a great time last night, and I'm glad that he loved and enjoyed everything that was set out for him.

Half of the afternoon was spent bustling around the kitchen with my Mom, making a lychee jelly-top cheesecake. And it was all worth it when I saw the smile on his face when it was presented to him later at night. Here's the cake that was worth the time making, just to get that priceless smile from him:


The cream cheese sort of floated up a little when the jelly was poured over. Disaster to the appearance, but taste wise, definitely unaltered.


Brought him to Essential Brew for dinner, and boy, was the food there good. Serving there was humongous too! My boy was totally stuffed out after dinner, and so was I. Don't Army guys have slightly larger appetites? So, go figure the portions served. Then again, maybe it was because he helped me with half my meal? No, portion was really generous.

His: Vanilla Obsession -- Mine: Temptation Island


His: Rosti Stacked Beef -- Mine: Grilled Tofu Steak

Both our mains were really good but my dish totally won me over. Quaint ambience (if no one's throwing a party of some sort there), very good food (judging by our orders that is. Don't flame me if you try/tried something else and it doesn't/didn't reach expectations. To each his own.) Definitely worth another visit, and another, and another. Ok, you get the idea (and again, to each his own).

Caught Ratatouille, and it's a good watch.

I'm glad you had fun baby, and that this whole plan was a success. Thank you for being the good Prince for the night and allowing me to do all coverage (though you still tried to squirm your way out at EB. Good thing I caught it in time, heh). Treat the shirt with care okay? I'm going to load you up with more stuffs in due time! =)

No comments:



call me tiger