Thursday, October 25, 2007

The first time I had Pneumothorax, I had my suspicions on what actually caused it, but I wasn't sure.

The second time it happened, I was quite convinced that my frequent activity of it played a part in causing the relapse.

A couple of nights ago, I couldn't sleep because there was a slight constricted feeling in my chest. Decided to get up and google the question I had in mind. Will ______ cause Pneumothorax?

More than 3 articles confirmed that what I've constantly been doing was a factor that led to the development of Pneumothorax. The great force of the pushing action was straining my lungs.

Although I have improved a lot since a year ago, it is still not enough to stop the development of Pneumothorax. And so, I have to completely stop that soon. How, I don't know and I don't care. I'll do whatever it takes and focus on getting better. Determination is the key. I will do it.

No comments:



call me tiger