Sunday, October 21, 2007

Those flying black bugs are such pests! Once every 3 to 4 weeks, a new bug will miraculously evolve out of who-knows-where and starts terrorizing me.

The bugs fly around aimlessly and stupidly keep flying head on into the wall. It's quite hilarious to watch them wham their heads against the wall. I know, I'm mean. -shrugs-

So, this morning, one was flying around my room, and being the super light sleeper that I am, that little creature woke me up with its buzzing sound that it emitted when it was flying around and the light "piak" sound when it kept slamming itself against the wall.

I'm not too sure if I killed it or just knocked that poor creature out, because after swatting at it a few times with my little cushion, the bug went all quiet. It buzzed a little after a moment of silence, but that was it. Now, there's no buzzing, no "piak-ing".

There's a price to pay for causing me to wake up. But having to die for it? I hope it isn't dead, just concussed.

No comments:



call me tiger