Sunday, November 25, 2007

This new Enchanted advertisement from Nuffnang is so appropriate because I just returned home from watching it with NJ4. Sweet show, and because it's sort of like a musical, I like it all the more.


What's that gross looking thing, you may wonder? It's dark brown, gooey, and looks absolutely disgusting. But I assure you, it isn't anything disgusting, though nothing to shout about either. It's actually:

Mudpie McFlurry

I feel cheated. It's essentially normal Oreo McFlurry with a dosage of hot fudge. Sure, it made the entire thing very chocolate-y, but really, not a big deal. ?Mudpie? -_- Because NJ4 said, "It's something new, we should try!", so we did. For me, I'd rather stick to chocolate milkshake.

Thank you darling, for making my day a cheerier one.

No comments:



call me tiger