Sunday, November 11, 2007

Today was fairly good, although some unforeseen boo-boo happened, but all is well now (I think).

Collected my photocard licence from the post office before he brought me to Singapore Discovery Centre to visit the Army museum. The place was pretty bare (in terms of displays and human traffic), but the show/movie section was quite fascinating, with the effects and all.

This month's my turn to do the planning, so I brought him to Seah Street Deli at Raffles Hotel for late lunch/early dinner. Food was alright, but there was something really special about their mashed potato (and mind you, I'm not much of a potato person - a different story altogether when it comes to sweet potatoes though).

Salmon Steak - - - - - - - - - - Beef Pot Roast

The boo-boo occurred after that, but let's skip it, for everything is resolved now. Went back to AMKhub to catch Bee Movie. Very very very nice (at least to me it was very nice)! And today, my prince was good, because he didn't try to be funny and compete with my speed of throwing out his Debit card. =)

No comments:



call me tiger