Thursday, November 29, 2007

I've got the best Daddy (and Mommy) in the whole wide world!

Dad: What do you want to eat for dinner?
Me: Nothing, I just ate bread.
Dad: Turtle soup, want?
Me: No, not in the mood for it today.
Dad: Keep for tomorrow then eat? Expensive soup why don't want?
Me: Because I'm quite full, and save money lah, good!
Dad: Ginger tea, want?
Me: Nooooooo.
Dad: How about Dim Sum? Siew mai, pau, chicken feet?
Me: If there's shui jing bao, I don't mind.
Dad: Didn't see SJB. Never mind, I just buy something back for you. (In the background, I could hear my Mom suggesting a list of food.)

My parents are always trying all sorts of ways to make me eat. And if I would to have a craving for anything, they would be more than happy to go all out to get it for me.

I know I've put them through a lot since early 2004 regarding food, and I knew how crushed they were. I'm truly sorry. It wasn't by choice that I turned out that way, it just developed slowly and unknowingly as the dieting progressed. But, I'm no longer stick-thin like I was in 2005 and 2006. So Mom and Dad, it really isn't necessary to fret over my food consumption. I know both of you love me, and I do too.

No comments:



call me tiger