Sunday, November 18, 2007

Another Nuffnang advert, on a Nike charity run. This should be appealing to runaholics. Lose some flabs and do a good cause too.

******************

A lone spicy cheese donut from Donut Factory.

Wasn't craving for donuts today, but since we were at Velocity and that I've long wanted to try this particular flavour, my boy did the honour of getting one for me. A box of 6 or 12 (oh God forbid!) would have easily thrown me into a full-drive disaster.

Back to the donut, the spicy cheese tasted somewhat like the cheese on KFC's cheese fries, but with a slight peppery touch to it. I must say it's rather unique, but not on my top list. Also, it wouldn't be something that I die-die-must-have the next time a donut craving hits.

But because NJ4 and I were savouring the donut together, it made the whole eating experience a rather sweet one. =) I love NJ4.

No comments:



call me tiger