Thursday, December 20, 2007

I had great fun at my boy's Social Night. =) A handful of girls came in gowns, which was a little over the top, but it was still a fabulous night.

Door gifts

NJ4's platoon won the Best Platoon Video award, kudos to them, especially for my boy for he was the one who did up the video. Congratulations darling!


The most amazing part of the evening was that NJ4 and I won the award for Best Dressed Couple, which was actually pretty lame. 5 couples were "nominated" and the guys then had to answer a few questions posted to them regarding their dates. And we were the only couple who answered every question correctly. With the way I was dressed, in no way do I consider myself as best dressed, in fact, it was quite ordinary. For winning, we got the following:

La Senza & N.U.M gift vouchers worth $50 each

GREAT FUN. =D

No comments:



call me tiger