Sunday, December 23, 2007

I had a fantabulous time at Conrad with my boy! Service was great, room was perfect, and breakfast was ohhh-ahhh. Thanks Mom! =D



I love the bathroom because it was HUGE, and there was an extremely pretty glass weighing scale (which I totally forgot to snap a picture of it)! The complimentary chocolates (above) were oh-so-fine!


We hopped over to Suntec and the boyfriend bought the loot above. With champagne, fine chocolates, and loads of movies to watch, the night couldn't have been better. =) By the end of the day, I was overloaded with chocolates, and that made me really ecstatic. Heh.

The following morning at 8.30am, we had breakfast at Oscar's, after which I couldn't swallow another morsel of food all the way till past dinner time. Totally stuffed out. Look at the variety of food served:



There was more food than what's shown above, but our tummy capacity forbade us from trying every single item.

Anyway, the meet-up with Delta today was great. Like how it had been the last four years, and probably how it will be the next four decades, everyone was late, except for NJ4 and I, who've always been punctual. And like always, our after-meal plans are monotonous. But with Delta's spirit, the meet-ups always contain the fun factor.


I enjoyed every single bit of the last couple of days. =)

No comments:



call me tiger