Monday, December 31, 2007

So, 2007 is coming to a close and a brand new year awaits ahead.

January - I started 2007 on a very bad note, with a heavy heart and water-clogged eyes. Hanging on wouldn't have done me any good, so I picked myself up and I survived from there.

February - Things took a turn, and the rainbow was on my side. Relationship with my parents grew stronger too, and up until today, my parents still tell me how happy they are to constantly see me at home. This was also the month I had my first Pneumothorax attack.

March - June - Months of whirlwind and a great rollercoaster ride. The night of my 21st birthday was the best Princess-y night ever.

July - My boo enlisted. Definitely heart-wrenching for the both of us, but we made it up over the weekends. Pneumothorax paid me a visit again, my second attack.

August - Started my first driving lesson, and completed all lessons by end August. Was also busy going back to the hospital for follow-ups.

September - Had my first TP but didn't made it through. My boo took me on a short trip to Bangkok to cheer me up. He made it to OCS.

October - Finally a Class 3 license holder. From FTT, to practical, to 2 TPs, they were cleared in 3 months flat. It's quite a record breaker.

November - December - These 2 months past so quickly that they seemed to have merged together. Attended my boo's Social Night.

Now when I look back, I realized that it's been quite an eventful year for me. I loved my 2007 and I'll be awaiting 2008 with open arms.

No comments:



call me tiger