Sunday, January 27, 2008

Dim Sum lunch with my Mauritius relatives was splendid. My grand-uncles (grandpa's brothers) all look scarily identical. So to say, they all look like my grandpa, hahaha! Even their spectacles are similar. LOL.

Because my grandpa has 7 brothers and 10 sisters, there are a whole lot of relatives whom I've never seen before. And every meeting with the Mauritius relatives is just like a kinder bueno surprise. And that is just my grandparents' generation. Including my parents' and my own generation of relatives and cousins, I really cannot imagine when will I get to meet all of them at least once in my lifetime.

Anyway, back in 2003, when I went to collect my uniform in PA for the CI course, I had to do a mini assessment. My sweetest drug just told me that he has possession over my assessment. In February 2004 he was involved in the Campcraft Committee, and chanced upon that assessment we did, he took his AND mine. -_- And he only JUST told me. What the. So sneaky.

No comments:



call me tiger