Sunday, January 20, 2008

Lemon Cheesecake chocolate

It's always nice to go shopping with my Mom. Yesterday, we were at AMKhub's NTUC and I was looking at this chocolate because the new flavour intrigued me, but I had no intention of getting it.

Mom noticed and she went, "You want? Take.", and so I did after a moment of contemplation. She continued with, "What about the other two flavours [banoffi pie & blueberry cheesecake (I think it's blueberry, can't remember)]?" I declined, but I'll definitely have a go at the Banoffi Pie flavour some time soon. Banana and toffee, yum. =D

My problem with eating (or lack of rather) has already ceased, but my parents are still very concerned, and will still try to fulfill my cravings, especially my Mom. Just take the chocolate incident for an instance, just by looking at a food item with a slight trace of interest, my Mom is bound to get it for me. Parents nag and worry only because they care.

Being in this family is my blessing.

No comments:



call me tiger