Sunday, February 03, 2008

Mother barged into my room at 1030am screaming, "MEI MEI YOU BETTER WAKE UP NOW! NEIGHBOUR'S HOUSE IS ON FIRE! WAKE UP SO WE CAN TAKE ACTION IF NEED BE!"

Yeah right, fire indeed. I didn't see any fire, only smoke coming out from my immediate neighbour's kitchen and no one was at home.

2 fire engines was sent over, as well as the police. Just because why? There's SMOKE emitting from my neighbour's house. Not FIRE, yet.

After everything, conclusion was: Neighbour was boiling milk bottles, left it on the stove, and went out.

(1) 1 of the 2 fire trucks
(2) Firemen entering neighbour's compound from our backyard

Okay, so now I'm officially lack of sleep and totally grouchy for being forced awake to such a big hoo-hah on a Sunday morning. Grrr.

No comments:



call me tiger