Friday, February 08, 2008

Today, we celebrated our (advanced) 1st Anniversary and Valentines'. And I have to give it to my boy because despite being so busy in AI, he still had everything meticulously planned out for today.

He told me we were going North, but drove South instead. Upon arriving, he said, "I told you North, but did not say North of where. So now I tell you, we're heading North of Sentosa." Dinner was in a cable car - Sky Dining. And so that answers the question.

Dinner was a 3-course affair, and it was 1 course per round. I'll allow pictures to relate our experience.

As we were being seated =)

1st round - Starters

2nd round - Mains, wines & happy faces

3rd round - Dessert, coffee & night view

Caught Kung-Fu Dunk, and the last stop for the night was NJ4's crib.

I was led into his room with my eyes covered. When I was allowed to open my eyes, we were in total darkness, with just a faint glow of words gleaming back at me.


Now, isn't he the sweetest thing alive? And when I thought that was all, he guided me around his room and told me to flip the light switch. There, laid out lovingly on his bed was a heart-melting sight.


I guess it's needless to describe all these in words, because all the pictures paint a thousand words. 6 days to a year, and I'm still loving my love so much. Thank you baby, for making this day possible.

No comments:



call me tiger