Sunday, March 23, 2008

A couple of days back, we popped by Tom's Palette for homemade ice cream to satisfy my sudden ice cream craving attack.

Left (his): Granny's Favourite + Mango
Right (mine): Apple Pie + Black Sesame

The texture of the ice cream was thick, smooth and creamy. And in addition, there were bits of things to chew on, yummy!

To add on to the sinful indulgence, we had the following today:


My sweetest drug brought me to Island Creamery (because he was craving for ice cream) and we had a double scoop of Fresh Banana & Chendol. The Chendol was a let down (to me), but the Fresh Banana was very good. Full of banana oomph and goodness. Delicious!

Being around the area, we went for Avocado Milkshake again. This time, we gave the chocolate infused avocado milkshake a try. Not too bad, but I still prefer original. And so, that's my lunch (ice cream) and dinner (avocado milkshake). =)

No comments:



call me tiger