Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Guess who's back?! =D After 3 long (and agonizing, because I was sick) weeks, my sweetest drug is finally back from Taiwan!

He touched down at 1.20am, dumped his luggage at home and was over at my place at 3am. Talk about being efficient. Mr Super-Gan-Cheong.

"Hello, *exchange hugs and kisses* how come you seem thinner now?"

Eh, that was so uncalled for. I haven't changed that much in 3 weeks.

(L): 1 racer top, 1 dress, 1 shorts, 1 skirt, 1 handphone strap.
(R): Taiwan snacks for the family! A box of 12 each.

Look, my love attempted at shopping for clothes for me! Apparently, he shopped more for me than for himself. I appreciate it baby! I totally dig that orange handphone neck strap, although it's a little too long (or maybe because I have a short body).

My love didn't miss my family out, for they get to sink their teeth into the oh-so-yummy 老婆饼 and 太阳饼. Thank you love!

No comments:



call me tiger