Sunday, May 18, 2008

Last night we set off in 2 cars and met up at Jumbo Seafood (East Coast). My boy made me drive, and he played King. So, because of that, I made him piggyback me when we arrived at East Coast.

Evidence of a very 不爽 May Anne.

As we were making our way to the restaurant, we heard a loud crack overhead. My boy stood still, and I was praying that the branch wasn't directly above us. A split second later, I felt a thud on my head and a big fat branch was on the ground, barely 5cm away from us. Because I was being piggybacked, I became his shelter (albeit not a very big one). My forehead (nearing the hairline) freaking hurts like mad now, and there's a bump. Elder brother called me a luo han. -_-

Being slightly concussed, I was hoping my tastebuds would change somewhat, so I tried bonding with the chilli crab, but my attempt failed yet again. I guess I have to resign to the fact that I can never eat crabs like before. Dad said it's probably my own psychological barrier. Perhaps. But the taste of crabs really does make me nauseous. GAHH!

Pretty bag!

Sister-In-Law gave me an advanced birthday present! Thanks!

No comments:



call me tiger