Monday, June 30, 2008

Almost everyday, I fall in love with the same man, over and over again.

He caught me by surprise earlier with the act of delivering a Green Tea Mcflurry to me despite our little argument last night. I honestly feel that NJ4 is an endangered species, on the brink of extinction.

I heart you darling. =) My Dodo bird, my dinosaur.

Anyway, after seeing the following 2 pictures that my friend uploaded in Facebook, NJ4 said this over MSN:

Joel, Danping & I Jo & I

[1O] CMA says:
i think u can help those tanning studios and slimming companies earn A LOT of money
[may anne] nj4 ◘ [O.F.M Addict] ◘ says:
hmmm why?
[1O] CMA says:
before and after pics!
[1O] CMA says:
and urs are for real!
[1O] CMA says:
not like the before are actually after, and after are actually before
[1O] CMA says:
hahaha

I don't look THAT different what, do I? It's just a 5-6 years difference.

Disclaimer: I didn't use any of the services mentioned by NJ4 above. Everything was done through my own unhealthy methods.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

omg. i forgot how horrid i used to look. haha!

- jo

Unknown said...

Hahaha, we all had our fair share of ugly teenage years. I was no better myself, LOL!

By the way, the only difference I see in you is your skin tone, that's really about it! Pretty before, pretty now =D



call me tiger