Saturday, June 07, 2008

Be Responsible.

If you are expecting a delivery at 9am, the very least you can do is be responsible enough and have the decency to wake up and be prepared to accept your deliver. If not, choose a different delivery timing.

Somebody didn't.

The poor delivery man rang the bell until I swear that if he went on for another 5 minutes, the bell would have blown into tiny shards.

I, who slept only at around 6am, and who is a damn light sleeper, was awaken by the delivery man's incessant bell-ringing.

I went out grouchy faced, and I know I shouldn't have, but I couldn't help it and snapped at the delivery man (with my stale morning breath). A split second later, after coming to terms that he shouldn't have to bear the brunt of somebody else's mistake, I toned down.

Only after everything was done, then did that somebody get out of bed. And as for me, with only 3 hours of sleep, and being one who can't get back to sleep once I've awaken, will just have to be grouchy, moody, and easily irritable for the rest of the day.

And to add on to the already-very-easily-irritable-me, I put on my spectacles and one leg broke. Eh, fuck lah.

PS: I'm irritated, so just let me rant, let me be.

No comments:



call me tiger