Saturday, June 14, 2008

OCS Commissioning Parade.

Congratulations to Officer Ng JJ and Officer Ng HB.

69/07 Commissioning Parade

Safti Tower
The glorious Safti Tower.

Form up 1
Form up 1.

Form up 2
Form up 2.

8 Religious Leaders
Being blessed by the 8 Religious Leaders.

A clip of the newly commissioned officers! (Pardon the shakiness!)



And then, it was time for the newly commissioned officers to have their ranks donned by their parents. Oh, the glorious moment!

Glorious glory.
As his Mom takes his rank from him.

Moment of pride
As his parents don on his rank for him.

Parents
They must be so proud to have their 2nd son commission as an officer as well.

Siblings
The happy siblings. Sister Ng/Officer Ng/Officer Ng

And all seriousness aside after 9 months of gruelling training, the newly commissioned officers share their joy with families and friends. So, photo taking, photo taking and MORE photo taking!

Happy family
Happy family.

Happy friends
Happy friends.

=
I was REALLY happy for him.

Officer Ng JJ
Officer Ng JJ. My very own officer. =D

My gleeful baby
He must have been REALLY happy and elated!

Officer Ng JJ
I'm so proud of my one and only!

Last but not least, congratulations to my buddy of 8 years and counting.

Officer Ng HB
Officer Ng HB, who stands at 1.84m.

No comments:



call me tiger