Monday, July 14, 2008

Sunday was packed to the brim with activities, which I had balls of fun. NJ4 and I brought Sparky to East Coast Park for a walk. I guess this is when pictures speak a thousand words. Take a peek:

Looking up and down the street, waiting for his Kor Kor to arrive:


And then, Kor Kor finally arrived, so off we go!


And Sparky being his usual inquisitive self, he explored the vehicle:


After which, he enjoyed the scenery:


And then my baby got so bored because the journey was taking too long. Just look at his BIG BIG YAWN!


NJ4 had to pump petrol before continuing the journey, and this got my little baby pretty agitated. He scrambled about and was literally asking for his Kor Kor to return quickly.


The journey soon continued and Sparky decided to be SuperDog.


And then we FINALLY arrived at ECP!!!


We walked, and walked, and walked, and before we knew it, it was time to head home. My little one was so tired that he bade the world goodnight on the journey back home.


And that, was one happy day for Sparky. =D

NJ4 and I attended his friend's 21st birthday party later at night, and I must say that the Officers are pretty protective people.

And because I get red easily with the consumption of alcohol, but still totally sober (inherited this from my Dad), the birthday boy asked if I was okay and if I'm actually of legal age to drink. It was hilarious to see their reactions when I said I'm older than majority of them there. You mean I don't even look 18?! -_- LOL!

And it's really nice to be able to put faces to names now. =)

No comments:



call me tiger