Sunday, August 31, 2008

HAPPY 21st BIRTHDAY JAY-JAY NG!

My Prince turns 21 today, and knowing he had no intentions of throwing a birthday party, I planned a mini Delta gathering to celebrate his 21st for him last night.

It was meant to be a surprise party for him, but he wasn't really THAT surprised because time factor screwed my little surprise for him. =( Nevermind that, so long he had fun, it's all that matters. =D

Delta had something planned on their own, which surprised me as well! When we arrived at CoffeClub@Somerset, they told us that they've already placed orders so it's only us left to make our orders.

So my love opened the menu, and to his (and mine as well) surprise, there was a lovely card slotted in between the menu.






Apparently, Delta told him that the balloon was all they got for him, and he said it was okay, but knowing this bunch of people who can come up with the wackiest ideas ever, there was more to just the card surprise.

While awaiting for the arrival of our food, a "whispering game" started going around as evidenced in the following pictures:




Ah, so that was what the "whispering game" was all about! And my love was smiling grinning so much like the character on the shirt!

And then our food came, and they all tucked in happily and hungrily into the following food feast:


And these are the lovelies who made everything possible, thank you darlings! I really really really appreciate it a lot! =D



After dinner, we went shopping, or rather, the guys tagged along while we girls shopped! And Delta, always being full of nonsense and weird antics, did the following lame-but-freaking-hilarious things:


Aslam & Boy Ros, Em & Boy
Funny face Ros Funny face Em

You people are my bundle of happiness. Definitely a bunch of friends that are keepers. =) I heart you people so much. 5 years and counting!

And of course, not forgetting my gift to him, which was so darn difficult to get because his size was sold out in every Adidas boutique. It was by chance that we entered LeftFoot while shopping around with Delta, and they had his size! =D



I hope you enjoyed everything that was planned out for you, Prince. Once again, Happy 21st Birthday! MWAHHH!

Love

No comments:



call me tiger