Sunday, August 24, 2008

With my first official pay day nearing, I sinned without planning to.



Now I have a pretty orange cutlery set that's all mine! I love how the chopsticks-cum-foodpricks have been integrated into one, super innovative! And I love how each item has this ultra cute smiley on them.

Hello orange bikini! That little bit of pink element is still acceptable however much I dislike pink. I closed one eye for the sake of the orange parts, lol!

My other buys were all food stuff, damn!

And then, we went to catch the fireworks. For this, pictures without words is the best way to bring out the beauty of everything, so enjoy the pretty pictures!

OH FOR THE LOVE OF ORANGE!







The pink fireworks in the last picture looks a lot like a heart. I'm not sure if it's just my imagination, but whatever the case, it's awesome!

With that, I enjoyed myself with my prince.

Love

No comments:



call me tiger