Tuesday, September 02, 2008

I've gotten my Honours. Not a fantastic class, but still an Honours nonetheless. At least I do not have to retake anything, so a not-so-good Honours is better than none at all.

Anyway, on a lighter note, my love took a "birthday leave" yesterday, and like always, he's the sweetest thing ever!

He sent me to work, took a nap in his car the entire morning just to accompany me for an hour during lunch, went home after my lunch time was over, then came to pick me up from work later in the evening. =D

Caught Wall-E at AMKhub, and it's so nice! Humour + sweetness, what's there not to like? Wall-E is such a brat, especially during the "cleaning up process". LOL! Go watch it, definitely very worth the time!

And baby, thank you for everything, as always. =D

No comments:



call me tiger