Wednesday, October 01, 2008

And so, the Formula 1 Grand Prix (Singapore) - first ever night race - came and went in a flash, just like how the racers zipped through the race course in a flash. The comical accident by Massa was really a pity, I feel sorry for him. But let's face it, in life, shit happens.

Anyway, on Sunday my family went down to Mom's office (Daimler) to catch the race with her colleagues and families. In addition, I managed to take pictures with Lewis Hamilton and Heikki Kovalainen, and had a bird's eye view of the Paddock.

McLaren
View 1
View 2


HAHAHA! Okay, so the part where I said I took pictures with both McLaren drivers wasn't the entire truth. But a slightly-larger-than-life-size poster is the closest I could get to them! I'm not as lucky as my mother, which you would soon know why in the following pictures.

By the way, the pictures that are coming up are very exclusive, coming directly from the various staffs at Daimler.

Lewis Hamilton






Oh my goodness, how can anyone else look as cute as Lewis with that kind of expression in the last picture? -drool-

Heikki Kovalainen







Mommy Chan alert in the last 2 pictures of Heikki! =)

No comments:



call me tiger