Thursday, November 06, 2008

I've got to admit that I'm a difficult individual to understand, to please, and to get me to open up. I'm a tough nut to crack.

Trying to get to my inner core is as good as attempting to cross a mine field, for I have a highly explosive temper. People thread across mine fields, probably to get to the other side where they'd be rewarded with a pot of gold (?), freedom, and whatnot.

For my case, none of the incentives above are applicable, but despite that, NJ4 is still willing to take the plunge and thread across this mine field at the risk of losing a foot or two.

My week started out on a beautiful note, all made possible by my love. Being on half day leave on Monday, he cooked lunch for us to share and brought it down to my work place to spend an hour (++) with me.

Cold Udon
Cold Udon

Despite looking very much like spaghetti, the udon still retained its chewiness and was so delicious! Thank you love.

Deep inside me, behind the cold hard nonchalant exterior, I'm still very much a warm fuzzy human being within.

No comments:



call me tiger