Saturday, November 01, 2008

We were pissed off at each other because of some miscommunication, tiredness, restlessness and a few other factors thrown in.

Despite being awake since 6am on 30.10.08, having to shoulder the stress load from work, and me throwing a bitch fit, my sweetest drug still made the effort to give me a sweet surprise, to make up for something that was nothing at all to begin with.

Long story short, he popped by Mezza9 right after he booked out just to get me a 2 slices of gourmet cakes.



And because that poor boy haven't had his dinner (and it was already nearing midnight), we whipped up a simple dinner together.


Milky scrambled eggs + Stir-fried mushrooms + Bread

His dinner resembled more like breakfast, but that's the simplest and most hassle-free meal we could make on short notice. Nontheless, yum!

No comments:



call me tiger