Monday, December 08, 2008

Saturday was full of nonsensical shit when Mandy and I met up for a hair dye date. Her laughter has always been so infectious that I can't help but laugh at her and with her. Little Miss 开心果.

She got so excited over her new hair colour when it finally turned out the shade she's been trying to achieve with all her self dyes. It's good that the both of us walked out as 2 happy customers. =)

NJ4 and I then went to explore the new wing of North Point and I was so pleased to see Bakerzinn there! It's time to load up those calories!

We caught Bolt and I teared towards the end of the show. I just have this soft spot for dogs, especially really cute ones.

It's actually quite laughable because it was just an animated movie, yet it was able to make me tear. Blah.

A good watch indeed. =)

No comments:



call me tiger