Tuesday, December 23, 2008

With NJ4 away in Australia, I was free on Sunday after my Yiptong family lunch gathering so Mandy and I met up and swept almost the entire Orchard Road. Our new love: Sephora!!!

Miss 开心果 gave NJ4 and I Christmas gifts in advance, thanks sweets.



NJ4's gift is an Elmo plushie, and it's really so him, hah! (private joke)

I was on leave on Monday and was supposed to be in Bangkok but because the trip was cancelled, it gave me an opportunity to pick my love from the airport. =)


He made this for me in Australia, and surprisingly, it was his Mom who instigated him to do so! LOL! I love the gorgeous bangle. =)

And then of course, there's the obligatory box of Krispy Kreme which is essentially nothing but sugar, flour and tonnes of empty calories.


Despite dissing how sinful the doughnuts are, I still savoured every single morsel of them. But I think I still prefer muffin-liked doughnuts [ie. left column second from top & right column first from top (ignore the top 2 out of place doughnuts)] to the classic ones.

I miss the Dunkin' Donuts I had back in Bangkok! BLAH!

No comments:



call me tiger