Tuesday, January 27, 2009

My 2nd day of the Lunar New Year was an eventful one even though there was no visiting done.

Today marks my parents' 28th Wedding Anniversary, so the family had dinner at Gim Tim Restaurant located at AMK Ave 4. Gim Tim have been known to serve great food, but we weren't totally wow-ed by our orders. Nonetheless, we are still very grateful for the food that we've been blessed with. =)

Gim Tim
Food!

After dinner, my younger brother and Dad had a great workout due to a flat tyre. It was extremely hilarious to hear the flat tyre literally licking the asphalt, LOL! Okay, maybe I'm easily amused. =D

The Puncture:


The Process:




With a little coaching from Dad.



Our little sweaty mechanic.



And finally, we are set and ready to head back home!

2 comments:

C. Marie Byars said...

What a way to have "fun"!!!

Unknown said...

=D Definitely! Hah!



call me tiger