Saturday, March 07, 2009

NJ4 and I started our super long weekend on Friday evening, and it will last through to Monday! =D

Anyway, for no apparent reason, NJ4 suggested that we have dinner at Waraku at East Coast, and because of my obsessive love for Waraku, I agreed almost immediately!


The set we shared.

For some weird reason, Waraku's food seem to have a diminishing returns effect on me already. =X But it's still delicious nonetheless!

And as we were travelling to town after dinner, we saw a very pretty heart-shaped cloud!



And then, we finally did the activity that we went to town for: My Bloody Valentine - 3D!

My virgin 3D movie experience was not too bad, but the super annoying thing was that the 3D glasses were way too large for my face that I had to hold them in place almost throughout the entire show.

LOL! The both of us look like some major geek in those 3D eye wear!

No comments:



call me tiger