Sunday, March 15, 2009

Yesterday was an extremely eventful day from 8am till past midnight.

Trooped down with my parents to Mercedes Benz staff sale and slightly more than half the loot bought was mine and NJ4's (at my own expense of course). I think NJ4 was pretty pleased with the items I got for him (right?). Honestly, I have never felt any buys so worthwhile before. =)

We then lunched at IMM's Swensen's and had a crazy time at Giant! And... 1/3 the loot belonged to me (at my parents' expense), LOL! I always have bundles of joy and fun whenever I'm out with my parents. So what if I'm 23? It's never too old to spend quality time with my folks. ♥ And I love being Daddy's and Mommy's girl.

Being 25 months into our relationship, NJ4 insisted that we "try some place new".

Before we adjourned to "the some place new", we caught Push. Action packed, clever plot and good looking characters, definitely a great watch.

And then, we proceeded to PS Cafe @ Dempsey for our dinner/supper/desserts at 11pm. It took us quite a while to locate the place because it was like a little maze in Dempsey, but we eventually got to it and it was worth all the search. =)



Dark Chocolate Banana Cheesecake
His: Dark Chocolate Banana Cheesecake

Sticky Date Cake
Mine: Sticky Date Cake with Vanilla Ice Cream

Earl Grey
A pot of Earl Grey

No comments:



call me tiger