Sunday, May 24, 2009

Day 2 at Phuket has come to an (early) end. So far so good. Phi Phi Island tour today was freaking awesome! Snorkeling with the fishes was so fun, less the times the clear sea water entered my goggles and made me swallow a few good big gulps of it via my nose. HAHA!

All the different islands were so damn pretty, with the water so clear and the sand so fine. I was in paradise. =)

Will be back tomorrow night and if I'm not too tired and/or lazy, I'll upload the tons of pictures we took!

Totally anticipating tomorrow's fun-filled activities!

p/s: NJ4 got his camera (the one I've been holding on to all these while) wet, and it's a gone case now. The camera has served us well and he's totally sore about its death. -hugs- Don't be overly upset!

No comments:



call me tiger